Work with us
Founded in 2015, Dennemeyer Octimine is a data mining company founded by former scientists at the LMU Munich and the Max Planck Institute. Backed by an outstanding team of professionals from very different backgrounds, octimine is currently looking for new, motivated talents to grow with us.
Are you looking for a job opportunity? Check out our career openings. We look forward to meeting you!
Backend Developer API (m/f)
Full Stack Web Developer (m/f)
Web Developer UX/UI - Working Student (m/f)
DevOps Engineer – Full Time / Part Time (m/f)
Senior Data Scientist (m/f)
Junior Data Scientist (m/f)
Data Scientist - Working Student (m/f)
What can you expect?
- Modern, open space office in the heart of Munich
- International start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Highly skilled and friendly colleagues
- High level of responsibility and involvement
- Excellent possibilities of professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting team events (Go Karting, BBQs, Brunchs, Paintball…)
How to apply?
If you want to revolutionize the knowledge automation industry, please send us an email with your CV, motivation letter and last transcript of records to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications of people willing to face new challenges are always welcome.